Scroll to top
Articles and Lectures:
- Guest Lecturer on behalf of the Law Society of British Columbia lecturing to articling students on Legal Ethics, Real Property Law, and Family Law.
- Delivered papers at various seminars on Labour Law.
- Lecturer at Douglas College on Business Law.
- Guest Lecturer on behalf of the People’s Law School.
- Lecturer on behalf of the Canadian Institute in Vancouver, dealing with Commercial Lease Defaults and Arbitration of Rent Review Clauses in British Columbia.
- Guest Lecturer on behalf of the Faculty of Law, U.B.C., on Real Property and Commercial Leasing.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Labour Arbitration – June and July, 1981.
- Course Coordinator for Continuing Legal Education – Commercial Leases – A Practical Analysis of Key Issues – June, 1993. This paper dealt with Arbitration and Mediation.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Real Estate Litigation – 1994.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Labour Arbitration – 1995.
Consultant to the Law Society’s Task Force on Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Real Estate Litigation – 1996.
- Course Instructor for Infonex Regulation of Professional and Disciplinary Hearings – November 3 – 5, 1997, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Course Instructor for Midwinter Clinic, Vancouver & District Dental Society – December, 1997 on Risk Management.
- Lecturer to the Canadian Dental Protective Association on Risk Management for Dentists.
- Lecturer on risk management to the British College of Family Physicians – March 19 – 26, 2000.
- Guest lecturer on Mediation at British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- Course lecturer for Infonex program September 24th, 25th, and 26th 2001 – Professional Discipline and Regulation. Subject: “Looking at Alternatives to Discipline in the Professional Regulatory Field”.
- Guest Lecturer for Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia – June 2002. Subject: How to Effectively Prepare for Mediation or Arbitration
- Guest Lecturer for Vancouver and District Dental Society Mid-Winter Clinic – December 2002.
Subject: Understanding Your Commercial Lease – The Dental Office.
- Guest Lecturer for the Vancouver & District Dental Society Mid-Winter Clinic (December 12, 2003).
Subject: Preparing to Sell/Buy a Dental Practice.
- Course Lecturer at the Prince George and District Dental Society (February 2004).
- Guest Lecturer at the Pacific Dental Conference, Vancouver, British Columbia, (March 2004).
Subject: Commercial Leasing.
- Guest Panelist, Conference on Commercial Arbitration and Mediation, ADR Institute of Canada, Inc., Vancouver, British Columbia (November 2004).
- Contributor to The Scrivener (B.C. Notaries Publication) on “How to Assist Clients to Resolve Their Disputes”.
- Guest Lecturer, South Asian Law Association.
- Guest lecturer at CLE coursel, April 22, 2010, in Vancouver
Subject of paper: Ethical and Practice Questions for Counsel and Arbitrators.
- Guest Instructor, Faculty of Dentistry, UBC, June 14 , 2010
Topic: Conflict Prevention and Resolution.
- Guest Lecturer, Faculty of Dentistry, UBC