Scroll to top
- Guest Lecturer on behalf of the Law Society of British Columbia lecturing to articling students on Legal Ethics, Real Property Law, and Family Law.
- Delivered papers at various seminars on Labour Law.
- Lecturer at Douglas College on Business Law.
- Guest Lecturer on behalf of the People’s Law School.
- Lecturer on behalf of the Canadian Institute in Vancouver, dealing with Commercial Lease Defaults and Arbitration of Rent Review Clauses in British Columbia.
- Guest Lecturer on behalf of the Faculty of Law, U.B.C., on Real Property and Commercial Leasing.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Labour Arbitration – June and July, 1981.
- Course Coordinator for Continuing Legal Education – Commercial Leases – A Practical Analysis of Key Issues – June, 1993. This paper dealt with Arbitration and Mediation.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Real Estate Litigation – 1994.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Labour Arbitration – 1995.
Consultant to the Law Society’s Task Force on Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Course Instructor for Continuing Legal Education – Real Estate Litigation – 1996.
- Course Instructor for Infonex Regulation of Professional and Disciplinary Hearings – November 3 – 5, 1997, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Course Instructor for Midwinter Clinic, Vancouver & District Dental Society – December, 1997 on Risk Management.
- Lecturer to the Canadian Dental Protective Association on Risk Management for Dentists.
- Lecturer on risk management to the British College of Family Physicians – March 19 – 26, 2000.
- Guest lecturer on Mediation at British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- Course lecturer for Infonex program September 24, 25, and 26 2001 – Professional Discipline and Regulation. Subject: “Looking at Alternatives to Discipline in the Professional Regulatory Field”.
- Guest Lecturer for Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia – June 2002. Subject: How to Effectively Prepare for Mediation or Arbitration
- Guest Lecturer for Vancouver and District Dental Society Mid-Winter Clinic – December 2002.
Subject: Understanding Your Commercial Lease – The Dental Office.
- Guest Lecturer for the Vancouver & District Dental Society Mid-Winter Clinic (December 12, 2003).
Subject: Preparing to Sell/Buy a Dental Practice.
- Course Lecturer at the Prince George and District Dental Society (February 2004).
- Guest Lecturer at the Pacific Dental Conference, Vancouver, British Columbia, (March 2004).
Subject: Commercial Leasing.
- Guest Panelist, Conference on Commercial Arbitration and Mediation, ADR Institute of Canada, Inc., Vancouver, British Columbia (November 2004).
- Contributor to The Scrivener (B.C. Notaries Publication) on “How to Assist Clients to Resolve Their Disputes”.
- Guest Lecturer, South Asian Law Association.
- Guest lecturer at CLE course, April 22, 2010, in Vancouver
Subject of paper: Ethical and Practice Questions for Counsel and Arbitrators.
- Guest Instructor, Faculty of Dentistry, UBC, June 14 , 2010
Topic: Conflict Prevention and Resolution.
- Guest Lecturer, Faculty of Dentistry, UBC
- Panelist representing the Ministry of the Attorney General for British Columbia, IMI Global Pound Conference – Canadian Edition October 15, 2016, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Guest panelist for the 2020 ADRBC Symposium Webinar Series, Arbitration in Commercial Leasing – Do’s and Don’ts of Rent Review Arbitrations, November 20,2020
- Course Co-ordinator of a two part mini-course held on May 6th and 13th, 2021, sponsored by VanIAC and The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The course titled “From Nose to Tail”, (now available free on the VanIAC website) dealt with how to prepare for a domestic arbitration, with emphasis on the new British Columbia, Arbitration Act and the new VanIAC rules.